DNA Recruit are offering an opportunity to join a Design and Innovation company who develop ground-breaking products and services with their customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking for experienced Product Owners to work for prestigious brands on a 6 month contract basis (OUTSIDE IR35).
Product Owners will be working in Product teams, facilitating the transformation of the teams from traditional feature driven process to become a lean product-oriented organisation.
- Defining and owing the product vision aligned to the business strategy
- Manage the backlog for the product effectively and clearly communicate how the backlog links to the vision.
- Effectively manage stakeholder inputs and feedback and deal with conflicting priorities on the team
- Work with the Delivery Lead to ensure products are released rapidly, iteratively developed and are tested for market fit.
- Clear communication with all stakeholders, team and customers.
- Encourage the team with a test and learn approach to how to meet the product vision.
You MUST have following:
- Strong Product Management experience.
- Strong Product Strategy experience.
- Strong Agile/Lean experience, particularly helping teams learn to improve rather than working in existing agile organisation.
- Leadership role needs to work well in large teams.
- More product than delivery profile.
- Fluent English.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an empathetic, creative, smart, and collaborative team that values the input of every team member. They focus on making impact as individuals and as a group.
If you like the sound of the above, please get in touch ASAP. We'd love to hear from you!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter