B2B - Product Manager - SaaS - Fully Remote (UK and EU)
Are you a Product Manager who would like to work for an exciting tech start-up fresh from a series A funding from one of their global clients? Then read on for more information:-
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with this SaaS company on a significant plan for growth over the next 12 months. We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with their product and development teams.
This will require sound reasoning about and deep understanding of a highly technical product, defining and deriving key business, client, user and product requirements, defining product management processes and overseeing product delivery in the development team.
You'll get to work with the Head of Product and the wider team defining the product, and being the definitive voice of part of the Product within the wider team. You'll be responsible for the Product Roadmap, plan for and kick-off projects with clearly defined requirements and then work with the Agile process and their development team to ship it.
The role will be varied, and will touch on a very broad suite of products and features and affect all corners of the business.
You'll have experience of the following:
- Working with deeply technical and complex application-type products.
- Working for technology startups/scale-ups.
- Experience iterating in quick cycles.
- Bringing a unique blend of business and technical savvy to your work.
And it would be great if you also have:
- Design, UX and/or development knowledge.
- Product Marketing knowledge
- Experience managing people, as they expect the Product team to expand in the future.
- A good understanding of software automation technology.
- Experience bringing new products to market
If the above sounds like you and you want to work for a SaaS on a journey of rapid growth please get in touch.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.