Product Director - CX Consultancy - UK (London) and EU (Amsterdam).
DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy in London and Europe looking for a Product Director to drive innovative on their market propositions and shaping methodologies within a collaborative agile team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of their go-to-market strategies and product related market propositions.
- Build and expand the continuously growing product team.
- Establish a development roadmap for the product and foster an environment for personal development within the team.
- Act as mentor to junior members within the product team.
As a Product Director you will be involved in a variety of transformational projects, scoping the vision of partner brands and digital products. You will be responsible for strategically supporting teams and individuals to perform:
- Collaborate develop product vision and direction.
- Collaborate within Agile teams to create refined stories and requirements.
- Establish unique culture by coordinating with Business analysts, functional and technical experts.
- Methodize backlogs and development of featured products.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Accept developed stories and test multiple solutions.
- Collaborate with client teams to effectively integrate product roadmap into company objectives.
- Collaborate with senior executives to ensure project status transparency is upheld.
Is this you:
- Have 6+ years of experience working in a consumer-focused Product space.
- Solid experience in creating, leading and coaching product teams on product methodologies.
- Experience with go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with system integrators and technology vendors ideally within a consulting space
- Experience working with stakeholders and high-level executives
- Ability to produce high level business strategies.
Do you want to be part of a Customer Experience Design consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion? If so, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter