Product Lead - CX Consultancy - UK (London) and EU (Amsterdam).
DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy in London and Europe looking for a Product Lead to drive innovative on their market propositions and shaping methodologies within a collaborative agile team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of their go-to-market strategies and product related market propositions.
- Build and expand the continuously growing product team.
- Establish a development roadmap for the product and foster an environment for personal development within the team.
- Act as mentor to junior members within the product team.
As a Product Lead you will be involved in a variety of transformational projects, scoping the vision of partner brands and digital products. You will be responsible for strategically supporting teams and individuals to perform:
- Collaborate develop product vision and direction.
- Collaborate within Agile teams to create refined stories and requirements.
- Establish unique culture by coordinating with Business analysts, functional and technical experts.
- Methodize backlogs and development of featured products.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings.
- Accept developed stories and test multiple solutions.
- Collaborate with client teams to effectively integrate product roadmap into company objectives.
- Collaborate with senior executives to ensure project status transparency is upheld.
Is this you:
- Have 6+ years of experience working in a consumer-focused Product space.
- Solid experience in creating, leading and coaching product teams on product methodologies.
- Experience with go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with system integrators and technology vendors ideally within a consulting space
- Experience working with stakeholders and high-level executives
- Ability to produce high level business strategies.
Do you want to be part of a Customer Experience Design consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion? If so, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.