DNA Recruit are offering a rare opportunity to join a challenger bank who are developing a ground-breaking product with their customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking for experienced Product Designers to be the mastermind behind new exceptional releases and customer engagement opportunities. Customer needs and behaviours are the drivers behind a good design process. Every designer within the team have the golden opportunity to make a personal impact across multiple customer bases on a global level.
You will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of the end to end design process within a diverse agile product team.
- Apply high design standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create high quality documents supported by storytelling and concept communication.
- Identify blockers and opportunities as the customer for your team and collaborate with the research team to test theories and accessibility issues across the design process.
- Define success metrics and key results by working with the product manager
- Actively work with stakeholders and the head of Product design to ensure the long term product strategy and goals are being implemented.
- Cultivate a positive and diverse culture and sense of design community.
- Support the design team with adequate feedback and creative ways of working and mentoring junior members of the team.
You should apply if:
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design as an individual contributor with native app experience.
- Phenomenal design folio portraying your design process.
- Experience with Figma and prototyping tools like protopie, framer etc.
- Proficiency in native app platforms (iOS and Android).
- Good knowledge on best practices and accessibility guidelines
- You have a deep understanding of a data driven and customer focused approach.
- Connect the dots and be able to focus in on specifics related to the project.
- Motivated by intuitive visual design and can work automatically when it comes to visual design builds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Product Designer (Native app experience) - Challenger Bank
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: