Product Designer (Design Systems experience is a must have) - Challenger Bank - £65-75k DOE
DNA Recruit are offering a rare opportunity to join a challenger bank who are developing a ground-breaking product with their customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to build and scale end to end design systems and prototyping capabilities for the iOS and Android mobile applications. You will work closely with design, engineering, product managers and researchers to produce stellar experiences.
You will be responsible for:
- End-to-end ownership of their design system capabilities.
- You will work together with team members to proactively explore, test, iterate and maintain components, patterns etc.
- Apply design principles and ensure their design system is easy to work with at scale
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure proper implementation and delivery through detailed specification and quality control.
- Be the subject matter expert for our design system and best practices. Document and teach others of design system usage and guidelines.
- Create stellar prototypes and interactions by assisting the design team.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and the Head of product design to bring their long-term strategy and business goals to fruition.
- Engage in work in diverse agile product teams where you will own the end-to-enddesign process in your team, from the discovery phase all the way to final UI and handoff.
If you have:
- 4+ years' experience delivering digital products and design system experience from an individual contributor perspective.
- Phenomenal design folio portraying your design process.
- Experience with Figma and prototyping tools like protopie, framer etc.
- Proficiency in native app platforms (iOS and Android).
- Good knowledge on best practices and accessibility guidelines
- You have a deep understanding of a data driven and customer focused approach.
- Connect the dots and be able to focus in on specifics related to the project.
- Immerse yourself in a continuous learning environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an empathetic, creative, smart, and collaborative Design team that values the input of every team member. They focus on making impact as individuals and as a group.
If you like the sound of the above, please get in touch ASAP. We'd love to hear from you!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter