DNA Recruit working with a fast-growing SaaS company who have built a Cloud based platform to provide solutions for businesses in the retail, travel, and financial services markets. They have an international team working remotely based in the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Product Delivery Manager to join our product team. They will be actively involved in the whole Product development lifecycle. The role is more focused on Delivery management initially opportunities will arise to migrate to the greater product process.
- A strong focus on accurate and on-time delivery.
- Communications channels should be maintained to avoid blockers and increase transparency within the delivery team.
- Take ownership of the team's success by measuring, tracking and reporting their progress on delivering software.
- Experience working within a complex software development environment to suit business needs through adopting appropriate methodologies.
- Collaborate with the Product owner to define the roadmaps and translate them to user stories.
- Implement, assess and improve the team's product development workflow, events and artefacts.
- Methodize backlogs in order to provide the team with prioritised work.
- Technical experience with B2B and B2C web technologies and multi product environments such as API's, software applications, SaaS and internal tools.
- Create a collaborative, dynamic planning process and articulate project requirements and effectively communicate project updates with various stakeholders.
- Experience writing user stories, Jira tickets, product announcements and internal presentations
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Automation, RPA or similar technologies.
- Experience in a start-up space or small team
You must have very good level of English (spoken and written) in a process driven environment - This role would be ideal for someone coming from a Project or Product Management role, ideally in technology. There will be opportunities to develop and learn in a start-up environment.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Product Delivery Manager - SaaS / Cloud - Full Remote Working
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: