Head of Tech
Are you a Product Delivery Manager? If you are, then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with a fast-growing SaaS company who have built a Cloud based platform to provide solutions for businesses in the retail and financial services markets.
They are looking for an experienced Product Delivery Manager to join the Product team. This initially a one year maternity cover but it may be possible to extend the role into a full time position after the initial 12 months.
The role is key for the Product and Engineering teams, being a single point of knowledge,
and the resource for delivery across the company. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to keep connected to the whole team who work remotely, building relationships with all engineers and the rest of the team. You will be supremely organised and able to work with complex frontend and backend software projects.
* You must have worked in a multi-product environment such as APIs, software applications, SaaS, and internal tools.
* You must have solid experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development for B2B and B2C web technologies.
* Able to lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process.
* Experience working as a full-time Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager, Delivery Manager, or similar role.
* Experience working with Automation, RPA or companies working on similar technologies highly desirable.
Is this you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
City of London, London
Salary: + benefits
Salary: Up to £50000.00 per annum + + benefits
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits