PR Account Manager (or Senior Account Executive looking for step up) with 3+ years PR experience to join a communications agency who unlock audiences using integrated and data-led approaches. Interested? Read on please, it is an exciting opportunity ….
DNA Recruit are working with a lovely independent, creative communications agency, who's reputation means a roster of very loyal clients. The agency's favourable focused is around unlocking audiences and helping brands connect with people on a deeper level - from existing fans to whole new audiences. Their rich data and knowledge of people and culture makes them distinct. By combining PR, Influencers, Content, Social Media and Events our client is able to engage with target audiences and their communities who range across a variety of cultural sectors.
The Account Manager will join a growing team delivering communications programs and the role will focus on:
- Day to day handling of the accounts, across a variety of sectors in retail, FMCG, digital and tech to name but a few.
- Implementing marketing and comms strategies.
- Developing and delivering creative and strategic PR ideas.
- Drafting media materials including writing press releases, features, pitches etc. with strong copy writing skills.
- Maintaining a network of editorial relationships.
- Working at events and managing media attendance.
- Identifying influencers.
- Monitoring results, adjusting approach where necessary for improvement.
- Negotiating paid media partnerships and managing delivery.
Is it you?
The Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking for the step up will bring their 3+ years' experience working with an independent agency, or in-house but this is not essential and with exposure to sectors in music, fashion, gaming, sports, food and drink a bonus but not essential.
The role comes with some great benefits and the flexibility for working at home and in the office, and allowances for home office set up. The agency is growing and evolving in every way, so what is there not to like about joining their team today. One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying as this is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance. To be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: 10158
Salary £35K plus benefits
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.