PR Account Manager (or Senior PR Account Executive looking for a step up) with 3+ years PR experience to join an innovative communications agency who unlock audiences using integrated and data-led approaches. Interested? Read on please, it is an exciting opportunity
DNA Recruit are working with a lovely independent creative communications agency, who's reputation means a roster of very loyal clients. The agency's favourable focuse is around unlocking audiences and helping brands connect with people on a deeper level, from existing fans to whole new audiences. Their rich data and knowledge of people and culture makes them distinct. By combining PR, Influencers, Content, Social Media and Events their client are able to engage with target audiences and their communities who range across a variety of cultural sectors.
The Account Manager will join a growing team delivering communications programs and the role will focus on:
- Day to day handling of the accounts, across lifestyle brands covering a variety of sectors in retail, FMCG, digital and tech to name but a few.
- Implementing marketing and comms strategies.
- Developing and delivering creative and strategic PR ideas.
- Drafting media materials including writing press releases, features, pitches etc. with strong copywriting skills.
- Maintaining a network of editorial relationships.
- Working at events and managing media attendance.
- Identifying influencers.
- Monitoring results, adjusting approach where necessary for improvement.
- Negotiating paid media partnerships and managing delivery.
Is it you?
The PR Account Manager, or Senior PR Account Executive looking for the step up, will bring their 3+ years' PR experience working with either an independent agency, or in-house with good exposure to lifestyle brands and skilled in understanding the culture and the media landscape. The PR Account Manager will have a background in consumer PR (B2C) sectors in music, fashion, gaming, sports, food and drink a bonus but not essential.
The role comes with some great benefits and flexibility working at home and in the office, and allowances for home office set up. The agency is growing and evolving in every way.
Salary - £35K - £40K + benefits
One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that stop you applying as this is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance. To be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: JW10158
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.