Are you a PPC Strategist with strong client management experience and confident presentation skills looking to work across a diverse client portfolio and also support new business?
You'll be used to owning the strategy, creating effective campaigns, producing reports, reviewing campaign performance with your clients, creating new opportunities and confidently presenting, selling in changes, and growth ideas.
As the PPC Strategist, you'll have complete ownership of your clients, build on the relationships and generate opportunities. You'll also be comfortable delegating and creating partnerships with internal specialist departments.
- At least 3 years' experience
- Agency experience is preferable; however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within relevant biddable media channels
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic planner
- Excellent communicator with clients
- Confident creating presentations and presenting account performance reviews quarterly
- Strong written and spoken English
- Copywriting, making ad creatives, maintaining consistency across campaigns
- Google certified
- Google reporting, Data Studio, Google Analytics
- Google Merchant Center experience (desirable)
- Writing scripts using JAVA Script (desirable)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.