Planning Director - London - Advertising Agency
Planning Director needed for one of London's leading creative agencies. This London Advertising agency has gone through a recent period of growth and some of the coolest creative accounts in town.
Working with the Creative Director and into the Head of Strategy, you'll be working across a range of highly recognisable Consumer brands. You must have experience of working in a top class advertising environment - not just TV, but idea and insight led channel neutral work.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading teams and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
- At least 10 years of ATL and TTL agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired.
- Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
- Collaborator - the agency works as a team rather than in silos, so you must be used to working in a modern and agile way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- Business development - looking to lead on local and global pitches to keep impact behind new business.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Senior Planner ready for a step or an existing Planning Director working at a leading creative agency, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
- Job Title:
- Planning Director - London - Advertising Agency
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Robin Longes
- Contact email:
- Publish date: