Planner - Integrated Activation Agency - London
Planner focused on Retail and Activation at one of the London's most awarded integrated marketing agencies. This is very crucial hire for the agency; reporting directly to the Head of Planning, the Planner will be responsible for leading the strategic vision for one of the most recognisable brands in the world. The remit of the account is vast and the planner will have campaign responsibility from brand activation to sponsorship/partnerships, digital, social and content.
* The candidate must have proven experience of leading an account from a strategic standpoint.
* At least 4 years' experience within a planning and strategy department.
* Deep understanding of all shopper, retail/digital, activation or BTL marketing channels.
* Experience working on FMCG or Retail is highly sought after.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Help evolve the strategic direction for the brand through brilliant marketing and retail insight.
* Identification of new opportunities and overall quality control of the accounts.
* Develop the staff within your team by providing them with strong, proactive motivational leadership and clear objectives, goals and planning of skills development.
* Working closely with both account and creative teams to create brilliant insight for the brand.
If you're a Planner with a real passion for brilliant tactical creative work - not in traditional channels, then we would love to hear from you. Huge opportunity as this hire!
Want to hear more? Apply now!
Salary: £70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + 30 days holiday
Greater Manchester, England
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + benefits