Are you a PHP Developer with a genuine passion for digital? If you are, then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning digital eCommerce agency who combine innovative technology and human insight to create beautiful, interactive experiences for their customers.
They are seeking a PHP Developer to work on medium to large-scale projects in a small team where you can have a real impact, reporting to the Tech Lead. The focus of the role is the delivery of backend functionality for their clients' projects.
You must possess strong creative skills to create compelling experiences, focussing on content, visual design and development, information architecture, user research content and branding.
- Ideally 3-4 years of commercial experience developing web solutions in a commercial environment.
- Experience of OOP.
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework (preferable Symfony).
- Comfortable with MySQL.
- Experience with composer.
- Experience with Version Control System (branch's, submodules, merge, solve conflicts).
- Experience with at least one CMS (Drupal or WordPress).
- Solid understanding of Apache/Nginx
- Integrating with 3rd parties via APIs
- An understanding of the basics of frontend development including HTML5, CSS and JS
- Exposure to AWS services (EC2, RDS, SQS, SES), Jenkins & Python is beneficial
- Familiar with writing tests in frameworks such as PHPUnit is beneficial.
Is this you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- PHP Developer - Digital Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- Excellent Benefits
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: