An entrepreunerial Operations Manager is needed to join this fast growing digital agency based in The Shard.
Voted the most effective independent advertising agency in the Asia Pacific region, this is one of China's largest, independent full-service digital agencies. Their mission is simple: to creatively bridge the cultural gap in digital marketing between China, the UK and the rest of the world. Established during the advent of the Chinese ad industry in the 1990's, the agency has grown to 15 offices across China and now a global network in Seoul, LA, New York and London.
The London office helps western brands access China through their digital capabilities including
marketing & brand strategy, research, social media, content creation, search, media planning & buying, data analytics and mobile marketing.
The agency has grown very quickly and wow a high performing team of 10, they are looking for an organisational rockstar to be the hero / heroine of their London office. This is a unique opportunity to join the team as the MD's number 2 at a key stage of growth, with responsibilities across a multitude of functions and an essential role in the business going forward.
As a key member of an ambitious start up, you'll need to be able to wear many hats and prioritise like a pro!
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Office management - day-to-day running of a busy office, responsible for creation and management of processes across HR, legal, finance etc.
● Support Managing Director in his day-to-day; brainstorming for new projects and generally making him as efficient as possible
● Recruitment - ownership of the recruitment process for the majority of new hires
● Onboarding - onboarding of all new team members
● Events - Manage, plan and execute employee and client events
● Day-to-day liaison with FOH and management team
● IT - Handle equipment procurement and manage IT inventory
● Marketing - liaising with relevant suppliers for website updates, PPC / SEO campaigns etc.
● Occasionally involved with client servicing requests
Is this you?
● Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced startup environment
● Interest in the unique opportunity of China, the world's fastest growing consumer market
(preferable but not essential)
● Desire to contribute to the agency's reputation, growth, culture and success
● Confident and positive approach to work
● Outgoing personality, a sense of humour and ability to adapt to change
● Meticulous eye for detail - you'll be working directly with the MD on a whole host of projects
Salary £25-28K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
Salary: Up to £80000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £2000.00 - £35000.0 per annum
Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary: £27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum DOE