Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in Creative, Digital, Marketing and Technology.
We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
We put our people first. Our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and remote-working model, meaning you can work from home, with the flexibility to work in our London or Leeds office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
This role presents an exciting challenge for someone hungry and driven to be pivotal in the growth of DNA. You'll be instrumental in increasing the headcount, putting key policies and procedures in to place and maximising brand and marketing opportunities and ultimately making the business more scalable. You will be involved in all aspects of the commercials of the business, driving revenue, profitability, cost savings and ROI.
Recruitment Processes & Procedures
- Working with the support team on driving all the recruitment systems across Bullhorn, Cube19, LinkedIn Recruiter, Broadbean and building a best in class experience for candidates and clients.
Focusing on staff development, retention and engagement, you will have the overall responsibility for all DNA employees
- Set and manage expectations for direct reports.
- Monitor ongoing KPIs and Revenue targets utilising Cube19.
- Oversee appropriate training for these individuals.
- Oversee their review process and ensure they are conducted on a timely basis.
Talent Acquisition and Development
- Take ownership of Internal Recruitment of sales staff in line with our growth plans, including sourcing potential recruiters, managing Rec2Rec relationships and coordinating the interview process.
- On-board new starters & supporting Directors and Team Leaders through an initial 2-week structured training programme.
- Manage the on-going review and appraisal processes.
- Assist with the creation of training documents and organising training plans for all employees.
- Use your network and experience to bring in at least 12 briefs a month across the business.
- Drive the DNA productised offering across all desks and around all consultants with the objective of increasing the level of exclusive and retained assignments within the business.
Resourcing and Support
Recruit and manage a team of internal resourcers to support the growing team of consultants as required.
Working alongside our trusted marketing partners, Halt and Hoxo to drive all marketing activity.
- Write engaging content to attract candidates and clients to our business, as well as demonstrating our own employee value proposition.
- Increase online presence through social media including management of the company's LinkedIn and other social presence.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to implement the marketing strategy across the business.
- Update & cleanse the database to enable targeted email marketing campaigns to acquire new clients and candidates and to re-generate existing contacts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive, bright and ambitious Operations Manager to join a growing, market-leading business in a value-adding and business-critical role.
- We are looking for a minimum of 8 years experience working in the recruitment industry.
- You will be a natural leader with strong man-management skills
- You must have good commercial, analytical and negotiating skills.
- You must have a good understanding of HR and Development as well as talent acquisition of recruitment consultants.
- You must have excellent attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- You must be marketing literate and will be enthusiastic about working with our marketing partners to grow your knowledge where needed.
- You must be resilient and assertive.
- You must be up for the challenge of working in an ambitious and growth-focussed business where you will be rewarded for adding value and for your support in growing the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on your own performance and the performance of the business
- Flexible/remote working
- 25 days holiday
This is an urgent hire so please send your CV via the link or call Ali Wallace anytime for a P&C discussion on 07984 171873.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Operations Director - Recruitment
- Contract type:
- internal Roles (DNA roles only)
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: