This is an exciting time for us as we grow our team.
Dynamic New Alliances was founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace and continues to work with some of the best talent across the Marketing and Advertising spectrum. We're a recruitment, search and career consultancy rolled into one, working with a broad range of bespoke and network agencies as well as leading brands.
We cover Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Creative, Marketing and Technology.
Within these divisions, we work on everything from UX to Production, from Creative Teams to Project Management, from Marketing Managers to Managing Directors.
With a base in Central London and more locations on the horizon, we have a truly international remit and work with clients across the UK, Europe, Africa, Australasia and the US.
We are looking for someone to assume a Resourcing role full-time or part-time in our London office. This role will also encapsulate the need for Office Management at DNA London, including Administration, Database Management, Resourcing and assisting the Managing Director with basic employee and HR Admin duties.
This is a newly created role to help our growth and development. You will get the chance to work in a cool central London office location, just near to Farringdon and Chancery Lane in the fast paced world of recruitment within Advertising, Creative and Marketing
Is it you?
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Administrators, Researchers, Resourcers or Candidate Managers who are looking to join a entrepreneurial, 'family feel' business.
Ideally, you will have:
* At least 1-2 years recruitment industry experience and be proficient with database systems (Bullhorn preferable)
* A track record in organisation, project management, diary management and administration
* Good telephone manner
* Highly proficient in Windows and Microsoft suite
A flavour of what we offer:
* Flexibility in working - you won't be chained to a desk here.
* Competitive basic salary and Resource commission scheme.
* WeWork membership and benefits - coffee and beer on tap, Monday breakfasts, breakout areas, showers, bicycle storage and a whole lot more.
* 22 Days holiday, an extra 3 days between Christmas and New Year - and your Birthday off!
You must be based or able to work in London, and be eligible to work in the UK!
Salary: £100K OTE
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £100K OTE
Salary: £100K OTE
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + £100K OTE