We are a digital-first recruitment business and have some solid technical solutions that we promote and deliver to a whole range of different clients. Our core product DNA Screen acts as a video, content, and interview platform which has completely changed the way we do recruitment. This allows us to differentiate ourselves from those businesses which work in the contingency market.
We regard ourselves as a modern thinking company. We have office bases in London (near Kings Cross) and Leeds but our teams work from home to suit their own circumstances. We provide you with all the kit you need to work remotely; laptop, mobile phone, access to the company's database, and as much support as you need.
DNA has recently partnered with Iliad Ventures. This offers an exciting opportunity to benefit from Iliad's significant experience of growing and scaling SME businesses within the recruitment sector. This allows DNA to embrace a journey that benefits from market synergies from both a domestic and international perspective.
As part of our growth phase, we are looking to appoint this key role which will see you working with the management team and consultants to maximise new business opportunities in the market.
Your role will be to build key relationships with Agency owners, Marketing Directors, and other senior decision-makers to win new business and promote the DNA Screen proposition.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK although you would need to attend the London or Leeds offices once or twice a month.
WHAT WE OFFER.
* Competitive salary
* Generous bonus scheme based on specific targets.
* The opportunity to join the DNA share option scheme after a qualifying period.
* An experienced support team covering resourcing, on-boarding, marketing, training, and tech support.
* The freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere depending on your work schedule.
* Once a month we have a team get-together in London to plan, brainstorm and throw ideas around the table. We want our teams to thrive in and love their job.
* 25 days holiday and bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday.
* Fully mobile tech set-up.
IS IT YOU?
This will be a fast-paced and challenging role, so we are looking for someone who can really hit the ground running.
We'd expect you to have:
* A solid understanding of the recruitment industry.
* Superior negotiating skills.
* Excellent time planning and project management skills.
* Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms.
* Be resilient, detailed and creative.
* Be able to successfully work on your own initiative.
* Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations.
* Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills - a tenacious approach to building relationships and winning new business.
* Be consistent, dependable and efficient.
Salary: £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + dependent on experience + benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + bonus and commission (OTE £50K)
Salary: £75000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £650000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £45000.00 - £75000.00 per annum