New Business Manager - Global Marketing Communications Agency - London (hybrid)
Are you a New Business Manager who would thrive in an innovation-focused agency?
DNA Recruit is working with an award-winning client who are looking to grow their team with a New Business Manager to further develop their existing offerings, and achieve awesome results while leading the new business team.
- Working with the CEO, Strategy, Client teams to create a step change in new business performance, managing the New Business and Marketing function in the agency
- Driving higher value possibilities and prospects particularly with C-Suite and marketing clients
- Overseeing new business market approaches
- Overseeing the team's creation of proactive research to support new business campaigns and tailored vertical approaches
Is it you?
- Do you have experience as a new business specialist, and a proven track record of new business growth within agency or client-side marketing?
- Do you have 3 years of experience in understanding the new business process for agencies and how the marketing / new business team operate to support the agency brand and raise awareness?
- Have you worked with CRM data management systems such as HubSpot or Salesforce?
If so, don't hesitate to send your CV over today!
Salary: £35k - £43k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- New Business Manager - Marketing Communications Agency
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: