An independent Creative Agency specialising in branding and communications are looking to raise their profile and this is where an experienced New Business Lead can help drive their new growth period. Read on to find out more ……
DNA Recruit are working with an independent creative agency who have been trading for over 4 years and have already worked with an impressive list of luxury brands and retailers, as well as global corporations and boutique businesses and with a team of creative wealth between them have created work that people care about, stirring emotions in their audiences and helping businesses move forwards.
Our client is keen to raise their profile and win new business and are looking for an experienced New Business Lead with a proven track record in business growth, and build a team around you. Reporting to the Founders, core responsibilities for the New Business Lead include:
- Setting out and owning the vision and strategy for new business
- Building engagement and sales forecasts matched to the new business development plan.
- The face of new business and fronting the agency
- Leading outreaching comms, intro calls, chemistry meetings, PFPs, pitch meetings etc
- Nursing and growing new business relationships with prospect (pipeline journey).
- Ongoing reporting of progress whilst adopting a continuous improvement methodology.
- Creating collateral to drive engagement plans such as case studies, creds etc.
- Advising on the right partners/3rd parties/technologies required to support new business activity, as well as networking and award opportunities.
- Support the wider team to develop and publish content ideas.
Is this you?
The New Business Lead will come with 7+ years experience in similar roles agency-side and having worked agency side you understand how a creative agency opens up opportunities and how the use of multiple channels can help grow the Agency's profile and develop individual relationships that will win them business. As this role is the first dedicated new business hire, you must be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in but have the right level of seniority to create and execute new business strategies. The New Business Lead has a proven track record in winning new business, and is a self-starter with the ability to operate independently, drawing cross agency support where necessary.
Salary: up to £75K plus bonus and benefits
If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: 10231
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.