An independent marketing communications agency based in West London is looking for a New Business Director with a "can do" attitude who will bring a positive attitude to the agency and help it flourish and reach its full potential.
Our client is an independent creative agency who believe in purposeful brand experiences which will change consumer and shopper behaviour and have been doing so since they established in the early 90s.
The New Business Director's role will be to live and breathe brands and to proactively look for ways of adding value for clients and colleagues within the agency. They will be prepared to tackle problems head on, bringing issues out into the open and resolving them in a positive manner and being able to seek for support where required.
Other responsibilities of the New Business Director will be:-
- Develop and deliver annual Marketing Plan to meet new business targets
- Create and manage contact strategy to convert contacts to briefs (mailings, emails, telephone calls)
- Identify warm leads and manage ongoing contact and database
- Network and attend events
- Be first port of call for inbound new business enquiries
- Respond to internal requests for tailored credentials and case studies
- Assist Account Teams with Business Development when requested
- Manage initial relationship with Pitches, Tenders & RFIs/RFPs
- Work with Marketing Manager to deliver ongoing evolvement and maintenance of marketing materials
- Oversee the Marketing Manager in PR, Social Media, SEO/Digital Strategy and Visual Content / Awards entry validation and submission
- Run weekly New Business Status Meetings with updated Status Reports
- Meet targets and objectives set by the Managing Director
- Share all learnings across the business
Is it you?
- Excellent presentation and communication and impeccable written and verbal skills
- Well presented, credible and articulate
- Positive, can do attitude who is energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Actively takes responsibility and ownership
- Team player who can create constructive, positive working relationships with all departments across the business
- Good knowledge of a range of marketing disciplines
- Experience of working successfully in our industry with a strong track record of delivering results and working under pressure and to tight timelines
- Proven ability to secure new business wins as well as drive existing business to maximise agency revenue
- Proven ability to build relationships, perform and contribute at a senior level
- Strong negotiation and team management skills
Salary - up to £70K per annum dependant on experience
Do you want to have the best years of your working career? Well apply now for this role and our client will ensure that is exactly what you achieve, please send us your CV by clicking "apply" below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- New Business Director - Independent Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, London
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: