A talented Marketing and New Business Manager who has a passion for the art of marketing and an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies to join a global integrated agency. Read on to find out more …..
DNA Recruit's client are a global integrated agency who are passionate about creative, data, and technology. A globally renowned award winning, fully integrated agency in London are one of the world's biggest agency networks, with more than 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide. A full service agency who have plenty experience in shopper marketing, experiential, traditional advertising, and much more.
The New Business and Marketing Manager role is to market and cultivate the agency's clients interest in their products and services in ways that strengthen their reputation whilst facilitating continuous growth. From organising creative campaigns and promotional events in accordance to trends and customer requirements, the Marketing Manager will organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events. This will involve writing copy for diverse marketing distributions such as brochures, press releases, website material, social media etc, and gathering their progress using various metrics and submitting reports of performance. The New Business and Marketing Manager's role will also involve conducting marketing research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures, as well as assisting in all new business requirements.
Is it you?
- Agency experience and proven experience as marketing/new business executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
If you are a strategic thinker, with problem solving abilities, who can use their own initiative and has a positive and approachable manner, and is able to make quick but rational decisions when working under pressure, and who has willingness to embrace new ideas and processes and is adaptable to change then our client would like to hear from you. An exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: 10225
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.