Are you a passionate Motion Graphics Designer who works to a high standard whilst developing eye catching content? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working exclusively with an international agency made up of strategists, creators and technologists who deliver positive outcomes for brands by creating purposeful work.
They are experts at creating strategies, brands and campaigns across investment, insurance, and financial services, and have built a team brimming with smart, dedicated, and honest people.
They are now looking for a highly organised, passionate, and talented Motion Graphics Designer who wants to be part of a forward thinking, respected and experienced agency team, working with international and global financial services clients, working within the guidelines you'll find ways to push boundaries, creating work to a high standard that you're proud of.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Designing from concept to completion with strong conceptual foundations that consistently hit the brief.
- Working collaboratively with the account management, studio, and digital teams to ensure projects are created to an exceptional level.
- Supporting Head of Design in the day to day running of the creative department.
- Adhering to and creating brand consistency and best practice in design.
- Preparing and presenting work.
- Supporting team members to meet goals.
- Generating ideas and developing interesting creative work.
- Designing for digital with a solid understanding of UX best practice as well as strong visual design
- Storyboarding and creating 2-3-minute animations as well as shorter stings, building animated infographics, and other artwork for a variety of channels
- Strong knowledge and experience in motion graphics, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier
- Able to switch between animation and design work as required
- 5 years+ experience
- B2B agency experience
- Relevant Tertiary education
- A strong visual portfolio focused on digital experience across all touchpoints
- Strong animation skills
Salary: £35K-£40K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter