If have strategic and operational marketing and new business skills in an established digital agency and have the ability to implement and manage an always-on, structured marketing plan, this is the role for you.
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning established digital transformation agency who focus on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients. Based in Richmond, our client consistently punch above their weight, and work with a wide range of well-known brands and names in hospitality, food and beverage, transport and more.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Head of Strategy and Creative and Social team the role of Marketing Manager is an important new role for the agency where their objectives are to build brand awareness and support internal and external new business activity.
- Manage the agency's website, agency blogs, content creation and all agency collateral
- Organise and ensure all agency credentials and case studies are up-to-date
- Support pitch teams in creating pitch proposals - management of process
- Manage the agency's external new business consultant/meeting generator
- Work with the internal Performance Management team to help manage the agency's PPC and organic search strategy, delivery, tracking and performance
- Identify and manage industry award entries
- Manage / assist with new business credentials presentations, the creation of case studies and general marketing materials to support the business
- Identify and manage any industry accreditations or public sector tender requirements
- Coordinate interviews, speaker opportunities and media publicity for the agency
- Identify, recommend and manage attendance at new-business networking events
- Work with the CEO and Head of Strategy to develop and manage the agency's content strategy, to demonstrate thought leadership, build the agency credentials and drive awareness and engagement through appropriate media channels
Is this you?
- 5+ years experience in a marketing / new business role preferably in a digital or social marketing agency
- Strong social media skills especially LinkedIn & Twitter Experience of working with agency intermediaries/match-makers
- An understanding of best practice marketing techniques and ideally possesses a formal marketing qualification
- You thrive on a diversity of challenge
- Be a strong motivator of internal colleagues
- Have a thirst for marketing tactics that will help to unlock opportunity for the agency
- A confident and articulate presenter and all-round strong communicator
- Highly organised and disciplined person who understands the importance of deadlines
Salary: Up to £65K plus benefits and bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Don't delay, send us your CV via the link to be considered for this role and Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Marketing Manager - Digital Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, England
- Up to £65000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: