Marketing Manager - CX Consultancy - UK (London / Northern Ireland) and EU (Amsterdam).
DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy in London and Europe looking for a Marketing Manager to mould the brand and market engagement. You will assist in building out the business development and marketing function to drive brand, marketing and communications.
You will be responsible for:
- Refining communication, brand and proposition strategies.
- Drive the execution, design and measurement of customer acquisition campaigns.
- Implement leadership initiatives that drive content marketing
As a Marketing Manager you will collaborate with the Business Development vertical to:
- Discover and research new market opportunities, market growth and trends, products and services, etc.
- Discover new innovative go-to-market materials such as ads, content, videos.
- Drive our purpose, branding and tone of voice
- Drive growth on target customer markets and generate new leads.
- Nurture and build relationships with clients
- Create marketing and sales forecasts and analysis and present them to the Director team.
Is this you:
- 2+ years' experience as a marketeer, business development manager, sales executive, etc.
- Ability to drive action, strategic thinking and project planning.
- Experience with online campaigns
- Experience within online advertising and performance marketing.
- Proactive stakeholder communication
- Innovative high-quality reports and presentations
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in a positive manner
Do you want to be part of a collaborative and inclusive environment that share values, trust and promote high performance? Then this dynamic environment is just the place for you!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter