Our client is a fully integrated global creative agency offering creative, production, strategy, media planning, programmatic digital buying, PPC and social media solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, organised and proactive Marketing Manager to join the team. You will get the opportunity to work with a great team and help shape an entirely new way of thinking about and doing business.
As the agency is going through expansion and growing on client base it is very important that the new relationships are formed and existing ones remain as strong as ever.
That's where the role of Marketing Manager comes in. We need a Marketing Manager to help or client develop their voice via business PR and social channels, by simply organising and helping to surface the many great stories and things they do. You will also be helping the business consultants.
We are looking for someone who is full of energy, well organised and beaming with confidence.
The role will sit someone who is already a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive ready to take on the next step.
Responsibilities and skills for the Marketing Manager are;
- Project managing all aspects of the marketing function.
- Securing appropriate time and resources by working with Producers, Planners, Creatives.
- Regular reporting of the status of each project and opportunity to Senior Management.
- Overseeing the creation and upkeep of agency collateral such as credentials deck, showreels, website etc.
- Identifying new opportunities through various channels - attending industry events, monitoring the trade and industry press.
- Great communication skills- written and verbal
- Represent the agency positively and accurately in all marketing materials.
- Attract new clients and develop strong and long lasting relationships
- Motivate the team
In return for your skills and experience our client is offering salary in range of £40-50K plus benefits
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.