Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing retail brand experience agencies ?
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in retail experience design and a global leader in retail display and technology and have ambitious plans to double the size of their business over the next 5 years.
With rapid growth comes new ways of working and introducing platforms to manage, and the Marketing Manager will define how our client markets their business globally. The Marketing Manager is someone who wants to define, plan and drive the new way of working of the marketing communication programme and drive new business.
- You will be responsible for managing all marketing and PR activities, which will include:
- development and oversight of content for social media
- maximising PR opportunities
- creating marketing collateral and maintaining brand consistency
- event management and management of the awards programme
Is it you?
- Previous experience of a mid-level Marketing & PR role, ideally within a creative agency
- Solid PR experience with proven results
- Proven experience of developing successful social media marketing strategies, with examples of strong content generation
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write and develop marketing and media materials
- Experience of delivering marketing materials for a variety of audiences
- Strategic thinker, with proven success of developing compelling marketing strategies
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop the Marketing Assistant
- Prior experience of working on projects within an international market.
- Educated to degree level; Marketing related degree required.
Salary: £50K plus bonus and benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are excited about reading the above , are interested in the retail market sector, and would like to work in a role which would define an agency's future, then we urge you to get in touch by sending Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Marketing Manager - Retail Design Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- Up to £50000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: