DNA Recruit are looking for a Marketing & Operations Manager to join their ever-growing remote working team.
Founded in 2008, DNA Recruit is a boutique recruitment company making strides in Creative, Digital, Marketing and Technology. We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology.
DNA Recruit put people first, and our culture is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible and fully remote-working model, meaning you can work from home, with the flexibility to work in our London or Leeds office whenever you wish. We are committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and have embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
Due to continued growth at DNA Recruit we are looking to appoint a Marketing & Operations Manager to grow with the business and develop as we grow, putting key policies and procedures in to place to make the business more scalable. You will be involved in all aspects of the commercials of the business, driving revenue, profitability, cost savings and ROI as well as being our inhouse systems and marketing authority, and develop and manage our digital marketing strategy, maximise brand engagement and deliver the acquisition of new candidates and clients. Reporting and working with the Operations Director you will be working on driving all the recruitment systems across Bullhorn, Cube19, LinkedIn Recruiter Broadbean and building a best in class experience for candidates and clients. Main accountabilities will include:
Talent Acquisition and Development
- On boarding new starters & supporting Directors and Team Leaders through an initial 2-week structured training programme.
- Managing the on-going review and appraisal process
- Assisting with the creation of training documents and organising training plans for all staff
- Taking ownership of Internal Recruitment of sales staff in line with our growth plans, including sourcing potential recruiters, managing Rec2rec relationships and coordinating the interview process.
- Update all appropriate platforms with internal vacancies - website, LinkedIn and job boards, and screen all candidates before presenting to the Line Managers
- Developing and streamlining the HR strategy to support company growth.
- Working with the FD to co-ordinate HR Administration including producing initial contract, offer letter and commission schedule drafts and ensuring that the company is compliant to industry relevant legislation.
- Driving a positive working culture in order to create a high-performance environment.
- Manage all company policies including D&I
- Ensure all staff have appropriate equipment and environment to satisfy the WFH policy
- Bullhorn systems training and admin contact to support UK and offshore recruiters.
- Produce ad-hoc reports to support business development and account management.
- Track activity across the team and work with Operations Director to deliver analytics and reports.
- Produce monthly & quarterly sales figures / reports for board meetings.
Whilst working alongside our trusted marketing partners, to drive all marketing activity, your role will include:
- Writing engaging content to attract candidates and clients to our business, as well as demonstrating our own employee value proposition.
- Increasing online presence through social media including management of the company's LinkedIn and other social presence
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team implementing the marketing strategy across the business
- Database updating and cleansing to enable targeted email marketing campaigns to acquire new clients and candidates and to re-generate existing contacts.
- Working with the consultants to create and send a targeted 'most placeable candidate' marketing email to clients.
- Maintaining and updating the company website with live roles and a job of the week.
- Manage the budget relating to candidate acquisition ie job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter and ensure maximum ROI
- Supporting all aspects of DNA Download our Podcast and our other marketing channels
- Lead on adhoc projects as they arise eg working with the marketing partners on developing a new website
- Organising social events.
- Preparation of documents for Directors monthly board meetings.
- Negotiate with suppliers ensuring all supplier contracts are competitive and fit for purpose, so must have good commercial, analytical and negotiating skills
Is this you?
DNA Recruit are looking for a Marketing and Operations Manager with a minimum of 5 year's experience working in the recruitment industry, and must have good commercial, analytical and negotiating skills, as well as a good understanding of candidate acquisition and supporting consultants in managing the candidate on-boarding process.
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- be marketing literate and enthusiastic about working with our marketing partners to grow your knowledge where needed
- Must have strong recruitment CRM experience (ideally Bullhorn).
- Resilient and assertive
- Up for the challenge of working in an ambitious and growth focused business where you'll be rewarded for adding value and your support in growing the team
We offer a great package including full remote-working tech set up at home, 25 days holiday with flexibility to buy/sell up to a week's additional holiday, membership of The Office Group allowing you access to any of their flexible working, and lots more.
Salary: up to £50K - + bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
After reading this advert are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Marketing and Operations Manager- DNA Recruit - Remote
- Contract type:
- IntegratedEvents & ExperientialTechnologyDigitalMarketingClient ServicesPlanning & StrategyCreativeinternal Roles (DNA roles only)
- London, England
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Dan Prince
- Contact email:
- Publish date: