Want to work for an agency who have helped to build some of the most recognisable brands in the digital world in Africa? Then read on to find out more about this attractive and unique opportunity.
Our client is the only truly African agency network (originating from Sub-Saharan Africa) who has won multiple local and international awards for developing work that is innovative, effective and connects brands and consumers. Our client is probably the largest marketing and communication group operating a multi-agency model across multiple disciplines in Africa, and who are part of a network group with offices in 25 countries in Sub Saharan Africa and is Africa's leading marketing services group. They offer global best practices to all their clients across all marketing service disciplines.
DNA Recruit are working exclusively on this role to find our client their next Managing Partner to provide leadership across the agency digital media clients, inspiring the highest standards in all team members whilst directing the Agency's longer-term relationship with the Client. You will have thorough understanding of the Digital eco-system and be able to join the digital lead happening in Africa. Here are some of the day to day key responsibilities you are accountable for:
- Leading the online and digital media activity for the agency's portfolio, identifying possible digital opportunities for the clients.
- Run a digital trading desk and the demands it brings with it.
- Financial management of the business and client portfolio ensuring organic and new growth is within P&L.
- Business growth - Securing new business leads including pitches and cold calls working seamlessly with other disciplines in the group (where applicable) both nationally and internationally.
- Maintain strategic overview of accounts, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
- Lead and motivate staff to fulfil their potential.
Is this you:
You have a proven track record building relationships with senior clients and an expert knowledge of the online marketplace, including display, social, video, search, affiliates, email, mobile and complete understanding of mobile, web builds, online marketing campaigns, mobile apps and social media and be hands on in projects, as well as:
- Strategic leadership, possessing creativity and applying fresh thinking and new approaches to meet client expectations in a digital environment
- Ability to demonstrate real leadership qualities and setting an example of best-practice account management skills (always hands on)
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Identifying alternatives, options and new and different ways of looking at issues and problems. Must be cool under time pressures
- Experience of Global and Local clients
- Excellent at building build relationships with clients - extending outside the office- and with all members of the inter-agency team
- Clear evidence of business development and negotiation skills.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of digital programmatic ecosystem, performance ecosystem and digital marketing
- Experience working in a cross-channel thinking team
- Previous line management experience of a diverse team
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations / proposals of a strategic nature.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- At least 7-10 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree
Salary: US$120K to US$140K dependent on experience plus bonus/benefits and relocation package
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV, together with details of renumeration and availability via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Managing Partner - Marketing Services Group - Africa
- Contract type:
- TechnologyClient Services
- Kenya, Kenya
- £90000 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits & relocation package
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: