DNA Recruit are offering a rare opportunity to join a challenger bank who are developing a ground-breaking product with their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Are you a Design lead with experience in being an individual contributor and people leader? If yes then this is the gig for you!
As the design lead you will focus on taking accountability, mentoring, inspiring and supporting your team of designers. Joining the design team will provide you with an opportunity to make a personal impact on the product across multiple customer bases on a global scale.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the design team to stay autonomous and inspired as well as inspire and motivate junior designers by being an example.
- Engage in work in diverse agile product teams where you will own the end-to-end design process in your team, from the discovery phase all the way to final UI and handoff
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and the Head of product design to bring their long-term strategy and business goals to fruition.
- Regular engagement with the Product Manager to ensure objectives and key results are aligned with project success metrics
- Cultivate a positive and diverse culture and sense of design community whilst upholding phenomenal design work.
- Support the design team with adequate feedback and creative ways of working and mentoring junior members of the team.
You should apply if:
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design as an individual contributor with a core focus on native app projects.
- Lead designer or design mentorship role experience
- Phenomenal design folio portraying your design process.
- Experience with Figma and prototyping tools like protopie, framer etc.
- Proficiency in selected platforms like iOS and Android.
- Good knowledge on best practices and accessibility guidelines
- You have a deep understanding of a data driven and customer focused approach.
- Connect the dots and be able to focus in on specifics related to the project.
- Motivated by intuitive visual design and can work automatically when it comes to visual design builds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter