An independent agency working across digital, direct marketing and DRTV is looking for a Junior Planner to join their team.
Their business is all about creating responsive advertising and marketing. Much of the work they produce is acquisition focused, with DRTV a significant element. They do other offline and online/mobile channels and customer journey planning
Reporting into the Planning Director, this role is a chance to get some solid foundation in distilling a range of research and information into key insights to support the planning and client services teams.
Typical tasks and areas of work might include:
- Research and Analysis: This can range from competitor reviews and distilling insights from desk research to helping to set up and manage research projects
- Finding new and relevant sources of information and insights for specific clients as well as identifying key consumer and marketing trends.
- Developing relationships with client research/insight departments
- Developing presentations for colleagues in the Planning team
- Thinking ahead and making suggestions for adding value to client's business
- Keeping on top of clients business results/campaign performance
- Have one to two year's experience in an agency, some of this in an insight/research/planning role
- Work well in teams
- Have a real interest for unearthing consumer insight and problem solving
- Be able to construct concise and clear stories
- Communicate well on-the-page and one to one
- Have some experience in using any of the better known online tools and other resources often used for researching consumers and markets - e.g. AdDynamix, TGI, Google Analytics
- Have some experience or understanding of direct and digital channels
- Have good interpersonal skills
The role of Junior Planner is 'an early step on ladder' however this is a role where the successful candidate can quickly progress being able to take on their own clients and lead campaigns.
Sounds like you? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Junior Planner - BTL Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: