Are you a passionate Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, who would like to work with some of the biggest luxury brands and looking for an exciting new challenge across integrated campaigns. Read on to find out more
DNA Recruit are working with a creative advertising agency who are on a mission to bring compelling and engaging creativity to the world and are leading experts in their sector.
With an agency who specialise in inspiring creative for their luxury clients across all channels, the successful Account Manager must have proven integrated agency experience, together with drive and passion for influencing and exciting audiences
- Running the day to day of the account
- Taking ownership of projects with clients
- Apply skills across the range of project channels
- Delivery - Responsible for the smooth running of projects and production of campaigns
Is it you?
You will be working across integrated channels. You will be a positive and clear communicator for clients and will have an exceptional eye for detail. Due to the autonomy of this account this is a great chance to shine and develop your skills further, with continued guidance and development prospects within the agency. Other skills and experience include:
- Confidence and fluency in either German or Arabic would be highly beneficial
- Understanding and competence in account management, from Client brief to delivery, including status documentation, contact reports, budgets, estimates and timing plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Project Management experience- working across multiple projects as well as managing additional day-to-day responsibilities
- Leadership skills
- Strategic and Business Thinking
- Strong communication skills with a positive, optimistic attitude
- You take pride in all your work and always looking ahead
- ideally you will have previously within luxury or automotive industry, but this is not essential
Salary - Up to £27k dependent on experience.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Junior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- Up to £27000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: