Are you ready to expand your skills and create revolutionary Digital Product Designs, for this forward thinking and innovative company? Read on this to find out more about this opportunity.
DNA recruit has partnered with a company in which their focus is on the problem of customer-centricity. The digital products they are involved with are those which facilitate customer interactions. They don't restrict themselves to specific markets, however their main credentials to date are in retail, FMCG and car rental. Read on to hear more about the role and to find out more about the company.
A bit about the role you would be filling, this position requires an individual who will be comfortable with researching user needs and motivations; translating design and logic briefs into digital concepts, prototypes, user flows, wireframes, and other artefacts; validating designs with the end users; and delivering high fidelity designs and UI design documentation that will help guide the development of user centric digital products and experiences.
The main aspects of the role will include research and analyse customer needs, conducting market trends, facilitating workshops for various clients and design digital experiences that work in the broader customer context, and creating bridges between the digital and physical touchpoints.
- Follow creative briefs and brand style guides to inform the look and feel of the interface components.
- Identify interaction and design patterns working with other designers to drive consistency and reusability.
- Define, design, and maintain design systems.
Is it you?
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 2+ years' experience working as a user experience designer, interaction designer, digital designer, digital product designer, or similar job role.
- An understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- An understanding of customer experience disciplines and designing for Omni-channel experiences.
- An understanding of agile methodologies, and design sprints.
- Fluent in a wide range of design processes, methodology and deliverables.
- A portfolio displaying different design outputs: customer journey maps, storyboards, wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, high fidelity designs and design systems.
Salary: £35K to 45K + bonus + excellent benefits, which is amazing, and major on self-development and wellbeing.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. Job Ref: SP10327
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.