Founded in 2008, DNA is a boutique recruitment company making strides in creative, digital, marketing and technology. We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology. We operate a flexible and remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish, and have committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
Is this you?
As an established Senior Consultant, you know that the role will be busy and challenging and will seize the opportunity.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3-5 year's Creative, UX or UI, Design, Tech recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A proven record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management.
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
Salary: up to £50K DOE (OTE £100K)
The role is 100% remote, with tech set up at home, and an attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives. You will be required to attend a monthly team meeting held in the London office. DNA Recruit put their people first, and provide a culture that is supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse, and if you had missed it, is a fully remote role.
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role to come and work at DNA Recruit please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting, remote working role at DNA Recruit who are an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: DP10001.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.