DNA are working with a SaaS company who have built a cloud platform that can robotically perform any online task for business in the financial services and travel sectors.
You will be playing a key part in a automation team, evolving their platform through a lot of collaboration and experimentation. They move fast and often need to hack their way through code before they carry out any significant development work, and you'll discuss this closely with the Head of Automation or CTO to design a solution towards a feature. You will subsequently develop a prototype (or a few), implement it and take it to production. Post release, you'll own that service and ensure that it evolves with the platform accordingly.
You have technical experience in:
- Web scraping, crawling or automated transactions
And it would be great if you also have:
- Experience with bot detection systems
- Experience with Selenium
- Interest in Event Driven and asynchronous communication patterns
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with cloud services and providers (Google Cloud and AWS in their case)
Sound like you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fully distributed team in and around Europe. They operate a flexible working policy and offer private healthcare, pension, perks and employee share options to all employees.
If you want to work for an inclusive company who believe that diversity drives creative innovation then please get in touch ASAP!
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.