DNA Recruit, a boutique recruitment, search and career consultancy rolled into one, was founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace, working with a broad range of bespoke and network agencies and businesses, as well as leading brands, helping to find and attract top talent in creative, digital, marketing and technology. We help our clients find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology. The business have recently enjoyed considerable growth and are on a very exciting journey, a great time to join the team.
DNA Recruit offer a 100% remote working model, where you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in their London office whenever you wish, which is helped by DNA Recruit investing in some of the best recruitment technology and embracing the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
Is this you?
- At least 3-5 years' Creative, UX or UI, Design, Tech recruitment experience; 360 recruitment or targeted headhunting background.
- A track record in building and managing client relationships whether from scratch or an existing relationship.
- Strong organisational skills: database management.
- Experience in working with numerous candidates to build solid relationships and develop a network of talent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Ability to generate leads for other desks in DNA would be a plus.
Salary: £30K to £35K plus Commission
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
Benefits : working 100% remotely, together as a team, DNA Recruit offer tech set up at home, attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives; to attend a DNA Team monthly meeting either in London or other locations across the UK, where everyone can get together and discuss upcoming projects, brainstorm solutions and share thoughts. At DNA Recruit people come first which provides a culture that is both supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. So if you are spending time as well as money on the daily commute, when you could be spending that time with your family and friends, then why not think about going 100% remote and coming to join the DNA Recruit team.
To be considered for this role to come and work at DNA Recruit please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off. We look forward to hearing from you. Ref: 10000
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.