Fast paced business intelligence group are looking to hire HR Business Partner to work closely with management team on strengthening current practices … read on to find out more
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with an advanced analytics and insight agency who offer a full range of business intelligence and strategic support to clients, helping them to understand their data better. They bring a more human approach to the complex world of big data, whose strong heritage in loyalty programme design and customer relationship management. For over a decade they have partnered one the largest and most well known retail businesses in the world for their family loyalty programme. As a global agency with offices in Europe and Asia they have a diverse and vibrant team of data scientists, analysts, strategic planners, technology experts and account managers.
The HR Partner is a hands-on professional and as a stand-alone you are the main point of contact for all aspects of HR Management, from HR administration to more strategic HR topics. As HR Partner you will be working with the CEO in identifying senior management development requirements and opportunities, and develop, maintain, and deliver high quality HR management. Your main duties include:
- driving high quality people management through the agency's management teams
- providing training and tools to support employee relations, contracts, employment legislation, recruitment, retention, employee induction, development and reviews
- coordinating sourcing of high-quality people within the organisation, developing and maintaining a strong interview process with high success-in-role outcomes and to ensure that the agency's managers are trained and skilled in undertaking the process
- overseeing the learning needs analysis and identify effective and streamlined development opportunities
- driving the performance management process to help ensure all co-workers meet or exceed the organisation's stated expectations
- leading and supporting compensation and benefits, salary review, incentive programme management
- ensuring the HR function supports managers in addressing individual HR issues such as health, attendance or performance difficulties and taking appropriate action
- gaining legal input where required on employee relations issues
- managing all HR policies and processes
- Maintain accurate and consistent data, high quality HR documents in accordance to audit guidelines, local laws and regulations
Is it you?
Our client is looking for an HR Partner with:-
- 10+ years of professional experience as a HR generalist, together with a proven track record of integrating HR practices into the business environment.
- a strong HR management and a background of in-depth knowledge of HR practices and methodologies, as well as UK HR practices and regulations, and experience of payroll management.
- be open-minded, results driven, team player with a good relationship builder of people at all levels.
- demonstrable leadership skills, pro-activity and excellent organisational skills enable you to prioritise and management workload under pressure and meet deadlines.
- a good listener and are able to make decisions and take responsibility.
If you have what it takes to join this small efficient and competent team, who offer a high degree of flexibility and freedom as well as a responsibility of achieving joint goals and objectives then we urge you to get in touch today.
Salary: up to £50K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- HR Business Partner - Digital Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: