Head of Talent Acquisition to join a Recruitment and Career consultancy to help grow the business. Read on to find out more.......
DNA Recruit, a boutique recruitment, search and career consultancy rolled into one, was founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace, working with a broad range of bespoke and network agencies and businesses, as well as leading brands, helping to find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology. The business have recently enjoyed considerable growth and are on a very exciting journey, a great time to join the team.
At DNA Recruit we put our people first and our culture is supportive and cooperative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. We operate a flexible a remote working model, meaning you can operate as a home-based, with the flexibility to work in our London office whenever you wish, and have committed to investing in the best recruitment technology and embraced the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will support the Managing Director in the search, selection and onboarding process of new recruiters and staff internally at DNA Recruit. The role involves but are not limited to:
- Develop strong working relationships with existing team to gain thorough understanding of support needs and gaps in offering.
- Work on developing strong professional relationships with potential candidates, pre-screening and setting up confidential meetings with Operations Director.
- Demonstrating and sharing ethos and values of DNA Recruit, effectively communicating the culture and benefits.
- Using digital marketing skills above to produce and manage engaging and effective content to attract talent.
- Research competitor market and target high performers with similar mindset.
- Provide administrative support and diary management where necessary to facilitate meetings and calls.
- Manage onboarding alongside Operations team to ensure all tech and training requirements are implemented seamlessly and in a timely manner.
Is this you?
- Experience in scaling recruitment teams agency side (minimum of 3 years).
- An upbeat, confident individual with a can-do attitude.
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite and preferably Bullhorn or another CRM.
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient.
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills.
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms.
- Be resilient, detailed and creative.
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative.
Salary: £40K to £50K plus bonus
Benefits : working 100% remotely, together as a team, DNA Recruit offer tech set up at home, attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives; to attend a DNA Team monthly meeting either in London or other locations across the UK, where everyone can get together and discuss upcoming projects, brainstorm solutions and share thoughts.
At DNA Recruit people come first which provides a culture that is both supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. So if you are spending time as well as money on the daily commute, when you could be spending that time with your family and friends, then why not think about going 100% remote and coming to join the DNA Recruit team.
To be considered for this role as Head of Acquisition please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off. We look forward to hearing from you. Ref: 10220
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.