Head of Strategy - London - Advertising Agency
Head of Strategy needed for one of London's leading creative agencies. This London Advertising agency has gone through a recent period of growth and some of the coolest creative accounts in town.
Working with the Managing Director and reporting to the Group Chief Strategy Officer, you'll be leading a team of Planning Directors and Planners spread across a range of accounts. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking lead.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading teams and inspiring strategists as well as the Creative and Client teams.
- At least 12 years of ATL and TTL agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired.
- Thought leader - able to simplify the most complex of briefs; distil insights; connect on trends both inside and out of the creative industry.
- Collaborator - the agency works as a team rather than in silos, so you must be used to working in a modern and agile way of working.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectiveness - seeking the best possible insights to influence the best creative ideas, regardless of channel.
- Business development - looking to lead on local and global pitches to keep impact behind new business.
- PR - be an ambassador for the agency internally and externally, to demonstrate a centre of excellence in Though Leadership
If you're a Planning Partner or Head of Strategy working at a leading creative agency, please send me your details or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
- Job Title:
- Head of Strategy - London - Advertising Agency
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £130000 - £150000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Robin Longes
- Contact email:
- Publish date: