Working alongside the board the Head of Strategy will lead a very successful, creative and innovative department. Working with their client to understand, empathise and deliver solutions for the commercial challenges they are facing. You will work with this information to create something awe-inspiring, unique and simply brilliant.
- Strategic responsibility for all clients for the agency.
- Managing the Strategy department - on a 121 level and a team level.
- Work in collaboration with the ECD and Head of Client Services.
- Be involved in new business strategy and drive existing business development with clients.
- Integrated agency experience.
- Previously and most recently worked with fashion and beauty/lifestyle clients.
- Proven track record of pitching and winning new business.
- Inspirational and motivational for high performance teams.
Salary £100k - £120k plus benefits
There is so much to love about this agency, the work output, the team and the ethos and ethics towards their employees and clients. They are award winning and ambitions, to take the helm of the strategy department you must have agency experience and worked with fashion clients.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Head of Strategy - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: