Head of Sales - SaaS - Remote (UK)
Looking for a Head of Sales with SaaS experience! Can you share your successful strategies for driving revenue growth and managing a high-performing sales team? If you answered yes, then keep reading.
We are thrilled to be working with a SaaS company that is changing the landscape. You would be working in a company that is working on a cutting-edge platform, allowing machines to perform a range of tasks. The platform caters to the travel and finance industries, providing solutions for travel aggregators to offer direct booking options and for comparison websites to sell insurance and utility products. With a growing number of satisfied clients, including some of the biggest names in the industry, this platform is quickly becoming a go-to choice for seamless online transactions.
We are looking for a Head of Sales, as part of the Commercial team you will be a player/manager who can lead by example and support a team of 2-3 BDMs on the full sales funnel. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for the achievement and performance of the Sales Team. With your ability to lead by example, you'll inspire your team to succeed at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Background in a SaaS and Enterprise Environment.
- More than 5 years of experience in selling technology solutions.
- Proficiency in comprehending highly technical products and effectively communicating their value and functionality.
- Capability to collaborate with the technical and Product teams of the company and understand their strengths and challenges.
- Leadership skills that can inspire a small and growing team.
- Prior experience working in a small, dynamic, and growth-oriented company.
- Proficiency in using technology to streamline and optimize the Sales process, including experience with HubSpot as a CRM.
Is it you?
- Good understanding of HubSpot and G-suite tools.
- Background in the travel, e-commerce, hospitality, recruitment, or financial services sectors.
If this sounds like you, let us have a chat!
Salary: £80,000 + Excellent benefits + Perks +Share Options
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
job reference (SP10867)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.