Retail, retail, retail. We are looking for a Head of Retail who can lead the Retail Team of a global network agency based in London in developing ground-breaking integrated brand/product strategies and creative campaigns.
A globally renowned award winning, fully integrated agency in London is looking for a Head of Retail with a passion for retail and shopper marketing, advertising, and brand communications, digital, social and all its manifestations. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top 10 biggest agency networks, with nearly 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide.
The Head of Retail will be leading the team in developing customer centric retail solutions and shopper marketing strategies, bringing this well known brand closer to their consumers and driving sales. Working closely with the Retail Team, and other members from Retail Digital transformation expert, Accounts, 3D designers and production managers your key responsibilities include:
- Handle Multi-project planning and handling in area of shopper marketing and retail management, leading the transformation of retail - bricks & mortar to Omni channel
- Leading the client with Strategic consultancy based on customer insight and journey
- Proactive client consulting with innovative retail marketing solutions (innovative, interactive POS Tools / Retail Accessories according the local and global needs)
- Coordination and supervision of new retail installations and roll outs as well as regular maintenance of the Shop Displays
- Support European Retail Director with the Global/European HQ projects
- Working closely with the clients and making off site visits at least once/twice a week
- Help develop new business opportunities and other client and internal initiatives as they arise.
Is it you?
You are a Head of Retail with at least 10+ years' experience in retail business with experience of leading a mid- large size team who can lead and build relationships with clients, develop new business opportunities and manage retail projects. You have a strong skill set in retail planning, design and production management but also have a strong strategic knowledge with experience in Omni channel planning to able to lead our Retail team to the next level and you enjoy the creative process and are driven by it. Other strings to your bow:
- Extremely passionate and positive with, infectious enthusiasm, hands on attitude
- Naturally curious and willing to challenge the norm.
- Bold and determined to make an impact.
- Smart approach to problems and targets using all resources available to achieve the best result.
- Open honest and straight-forward.
- Sociable and confident, interested in others and someone people really like to be around.
- Intelligent and emotionally aware.
- Have gravitas and the confidence to deal with senior clients.
- Proactive - take the initiative to get things done.
- Have a passion for retail and shopper marketing, advertising, and brand communications, digital, social and all its manifestations
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of technology and IOT
- Must be a 'digital native'
- Strong leadership skill, expertise in Retail project management.
Salary: up to £90K plus a host of perks and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are interested to know more about the role, brand and agency then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Head of Retail - Global Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- Up to £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: