Head of Tech
Are you a Head of Project Management with experience on the production side of developing software and digital solutions? If you are, then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with a creative technology agency with offices in London and UAE. Their cutting-edge approach to design and technology creates best in class unique, beautiful, and innovative experiences that excite, inspire, and engage, whether it is creative design, development, build or strategy.
Their innovation hub is a virtual and physical collaboration space where ideas and technology meet. It offers a unique event space that takes advantage of their software, bringing content, data and ideas into a single digital environment transforming the way their clients think today.
As a Head of Project Management, you will ensure all projects are delivered on time, to scope, and on budget.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Leading the team of Project Managers and Digital Producers, ensuring that the planning and execution of design, software and hardware engineering is seamless across multiple projects.
* Take global responsibility for all aspects of production projects, and ensure quality delivery exists across all live projects.
* Work with the Head of Technology to continually develop and improve the software development and hardware engineering process.
* Working with Project Management and Production delivery team to monitor costs, time and quality and identify possible risk to scope on live projects.
* Actively develop and improve the production process and offer suggestions and advice to the board of directors.
Is this you?
We would like to hear from you if you have an experience with developing software on many platforms for interactive applications, excellent team building skills, budgeting and a passion for innovation.
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.
Will also consider contract to permanent!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Salary: Excellent Benefits