We are looking for talented Head of Planning who will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for a global client.
You will be a senior brand strategist/planner with a fully integrated skill-set, with experience in tech, FMCG and regulated categories such as alcohol or gambling
The Head of Planning will be responsible for generating a broad range of strategic output from commercial strategy, product design, brand strategy through to CRM, digital advertising, content, social, OOH campaigns and packaging.
Key Responsibilities and skills
- Development of strategic thinking for the brand as well as activation and communication campaigns
- Establish a firm understanding of culture, category, consumer and competitor dynamics to help define the long-term vision and strategy for the brand, ensuring effective creative solutions that deliver on key business objectives and challenges
- Develop potent creative strategies that power big ideas that can work across the consumer decision journey
- Co-ordinate all aspects of strategic thinking from high-level brand strategy through to packaging design to create transformative, multi-channel customer experiences
- Work with client strategy teams and research partners to uncover and use killer insights into human behaviour, that unlock the development of powerful, engaging communications
- Prepare and facilitate planning sessions and strategy workshops with key strategic partners
- Design and develop well-structured, clearly articulated presentation decks.
- Strong brand and integrated communications planning experience with experience in brand planning and integrated channels
- Strong analytical skills and a creative mind with ability to solve problems from a big picture perspective
- A natural ability to uncover 'killer' insights to influence the best creative idea and experience in delivering creative and effective work
- An understanding of how successful brands operate in today's technologically and social driven world
- Ability to interpret numbers end to end across the customer journey - data and CRM literate - although not a data planner
- Understand how to create and implement an evaluation framework for every initiative
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- Work collaboratively, recognise the value of teams and seek to maintain and build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Gravitas and the ability inspire and hold the room
Salary is up to £165K. Please get in touch today to find out more about the role and the agency.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.