Do you have 8 years+ experience as a New Business and Marketing professional within a digital marketing arena? please read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with an exciting Global Communication Agency to find their next Head of New Business & Marketing. The agency is driven by ideas, fuelled by data, and powered by technology and they work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, and are driven by a desire to collaborate and work in teams to create ideas that drive brands forward.
As Head of New Business and Marketing, you will be responsible for the Agency's creative marketing and communication strategies as well as overall branding and image and tasked with generating new business, and define, maintain and build a consultative relationship with their target list of clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set and administer the annual marketing budget.
- Leading the agency's Creative's New Business and Marketing function by guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Managing all strategic and operational Marketing and New Client Relationship activities.
- Drive increased revenue to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth targets / new business lead generation
- Work alongside the CEO in the planning, coordinating and implementation of business plans including the penetration of new markets and creation of new services/capabilities
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors and adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Oversee external content on social media channels
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using pre-determined KPIs, optimising where these activities where required for maximum ROI.
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
Is it you?
With your 8+ years proven experience in a similar role and a proven track record of successfully pitching for new business, you are able to take risks, and manage them intelligently and approach problem solving creatively. You must have:
- Experience of line managing, coaching and mentoring junior team members in new business development and marketing capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, to lead, motivate and inspire and operate as a strategic leader in the business.
- Clear understanding of the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Experience of marketing and selling services related to the following: Customer Experience, Integrated Advertising, Content Marketing and Emerging Technology is desirable.
- Income and revenue generation
- Developing strong relationships with industry press, relevant journalists and publications, and industry intermediaries
- Managing New Business and Marketing team
- Effective management of annual marketing budget
- Strong networking, negotiating, and business leadership
- Supports agency's leadership objectives
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the New Business and Marketing functions and proactive in suggesting and scoping changes.
Salary: up to £120K dependent on experience + benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Job Title:
- Head of New Business & Marketing - Global Comms Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + dependent on experience + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: