Head of Marketing to join a Recruitment and Career consultancy to help grow the business by taking ownership for creating their marketing strategy, driving forwards marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and leading the marketing team. Read on to find out more.......
DNA Recruit, a boutique recruitment, search and career consultancy rolled into one, was founded in 2008 by Ali Wallace, working with a broad range of bespoke and network agencies and businesses, as well as leading brands, helping to find and attract top talent in client services, strategy & planning, marketing, creative & design, business development & technology. The business have recently enjoyed considerable growth and are on a very exciting journey, a great time to join the team.
DNA Recruit offer a 100% remote working model, where you can operate as a home-based consultant, with the flexibility to work in their London office whenever you wish, which is helped by DNA Recruit investing in some of the best recruitment technology and embracing the latest cloud-based CRM and interviewing software for flexible working and self-management.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and managing the digital marketing strategy, to maximise brand engagement and awareness and to deliver the acquisition of new candidates and clients for the rest of the team. Some of the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full management of website development to include SEO and PPC
- Ensure brand is consistently communicated across all channels to provide maximum exposure and engagement
- Sign-off of marketing literature and campaigns to ensure designs and messages meet the company brand guidelines
- Manage and implement content delivery and engagement programme
- Oversee and improve lead generation campaigns and measure results
- Oversee the production of marketing material for all channels
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Develop a regular content strategy on LinkedIn utilising all media specifically video and other new technologies
- Manage the collation of customer recommendations and testimonials
- Produce marketing collateral and pitch decks for the team as required
- Champion the use of Bullhorn ensuring new information is added and all records are kept up to date
- Monitor the success of all marketing activity and produce regular reports to present to the board
- Focus on ROI for all marketing activity
- Support the podcast at all stages: pre-production, recording, post-production, and distribution
- Manage video content creation at all stages
- Manage relationships with Marketing Partners to support
Is this you?
As Head of Marketing you bring your wealth of experience of operating at a senior level alongside a senior management team, delivering marketing strategy and lead the business, as well as experience with planning and successfully implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy. The Head of Marketing will have extensive experience in creative marketing campaigns, extensive digital marketing experience including Google analytics, PPC, SEO and Social; recruitment agency experience is preferable but not essential; demonstrate the impact of marketing activities you have managed; data-driven and results-focused, using insights and trends to adapt the activity. The culture at DNA Recruit is busy, collaborative and innovative, with a real potential to make a substantial impact on the company.
Salary: £50K to £60K plus benefits
Benefits : working 100% remotely, together as a team, DNA Recruit offer tech set up at home, attractive commission scheme paying up to 40%, pension, membership to flexible working space in London, annual company away days and annual sales incentives; to attend a DNA Team monthly meeting either in London or other locations across the UK, where everyone can get together and discuss upcoming projects, brainstorm solutions and share thoughts.
At DNA Recruit people come first which provides a culture that is both supportive and collaborative as well as fun, vibrant and diverse. So if you are spending time as well as money on the daily commute, when you could be spending that time with your family and friends, then why not think about going 100% remote and coming to join the DNA Recruit team.
To be considered for this role as Head of Marketing please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what we are looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.