A large independent digital product agency is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead and manage the delivery team and overall operations of the marketing function. Read on to find out more ….
DNA Recruit are working alongside a digital agency who help some of the world's biggest brands to transform customer experiences enabling them to become leaders in digital change by identifying and solving their challenges. A thriving team of digital ninjas who are committed to delivering the best and push boundaries and are not afraid to be different.
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities are for the day to day running of the agency's marketing activities, developing and mentoring the marketing delivery team, across Marketing, Social Media, PR, Communications, Content and Events, and to ensure that all marketing programmes are relevant, targeted, effective, and support the overall growth of the business. Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the delivery team and overall operations of the marketing function
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to identify programmes to support the growth of the business, both clients and new business.
- Overseeing the team on a day-to-day basis giving them a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities and ensuring connectivity to deliver marketing programmes challenging approaches where needed to ensure targets are met.
- Develop a cohesive marketing plan and associated time lines, bottom up, that align with the overall strategic plan, to ensuring connectivity and efficiency across the delivery team.
- Develop and evolve operational marketing processes, and plans, alongside the team, to support delivery of programmes (events, awards, marketing literature, content, social media etc) to enhance and improve ways of working.
- Ensure that all projects and programmes are sufficiently resourced flagging and where possible, resolving any issues as and if they arise, and are on track, on budget and delivery against objectives.
Is it you?
With an agency background, the Head of Marketing has experience of leading marketing teams with a growth environment, and managing and motivating your teams across multiple locations, with different skill sets and needs. The Head of Marketing must have demonstrable experience in marketing operations and management (Project Management, KPI management, dashboard development, process improvement) and project management skills as well as the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple marketing projects. Other skills are our client is looking for in their Head of Marketing are:
- Experience of developing marketing approaches and ensuring consistency across teams, including planning
- Experience of data analysis
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to ensure project success
- Evidence of the ability to lead successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working in a marketing role within EMEA
- Highly developed time management skills.
- Evidence of good attention to detail
- Adept at managing marketing in changing environments
- Additional language an advantage (French, Spanish, German)
Salary: up to £80K plus bonus and benefits
DNA Recruit are excited to hear from you and we hope you are also excited about this opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: AW10185
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.