Head of Marketing - Business Data & Intelligence - Hybrid/London
Are you a Head of Marketing who is passionate about creating great customer experience through effective and efficient global marketing activities? Do you love data and building analytics that tell the story around marketing's influence on business growth?
If so, we want to hear from you.
DNA Recruit are working with a leading Business Data & Intelligence organisation seeking a talented Head of Marketing to lead their global marketing efforts. They are an expanding global business, offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven highly experienced marketing leader looking to establish a successful career in a market leading and ever-growing company. Our client's portfolio of products and services help customers in financial institutions, including investment banking, asset management, and wealth management and are part of a wider group providing market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training to millions of customers worldwide. This Head of Marketing role will lead and deliver evidenced organisational revenue growth, and an increase in customer satisfaction, through the effective choice and application of Marketing technology, process and resources. Working cross functionally to build a single global marketing programme, bringing together the go to market and infrastructure initiatives that will drive maximum return on investment.
- Experience in B2B marketing (SaaS, business data, analytics, or complex B2B solutions and products preferred.)
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of marketing planning, product marketing, marketing communications, budget management, campaign planning and execution as well as the knowledge of the processes and tools necessary to support these activities.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix.
- Working knowledge of all B2B Marketing competencies: product marketing, marketing communications, sales enablement, campaign planning & execution.
- Excellent knowledge of the processes and tools necessary to support these activities.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to align activities to strategic priorities and develop relationships across the organisation.
- Outstanding project and programme management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and streams simultaneously, deliver on-time results and within budget.
- Proven track record in building Marketing attribution models and the processes and tracking required to power them.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of leading a customer database strategy.
- First rate analytics skills.
A proven track record will be required in;
- Building operating models for B2B Marketing functions.
- Defining successful ROI, marketing goals, strategy and plans.
- Defining and delivering analytics that demonstrate performance to defined hypotheses.
- Building the case for and selecting third party suppliers & marketing technologies.
- Prioritising and securing cross-functional resources and budget aligned to team and business goals.
- Building and embedding processes across marketing team.
- Leading cross-functional teams for success.
- Building the customer data coverage and completeness needed.
- Communicating and managing upwards and downwards.
- Delivering both commercial success and superior customer experience.
Salary: £80,000 + bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.