Head of Marketing and PR - Content Production - London - Up to 100k
DNA Recruit have partnered with an award-winning creative content production company who are on the hunt for an innovative Head of Marketing and PR to drive growth in a creative and competitive market.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive growth according to business objectives and strategic direction by developing and delivering a creative marketing strategy.
- Build and implement PR strategies that increases visibility and brand awareness across different digital fields.
- Create an engagement plan to foster transparent dialogues between regional teams in terms of local requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver solid lead generation opportunities and develop stellar stories and case studies while ensuring quality tone of voice are upheld.
- Facilitate the implementation of the wider marketing plan to ensure channel wide alignments are upheld while maintaining budget adherence and planning.
- Maintain up to date competitor market knowledge and seamless delivery of leadership pieces that monitor success across all plans.
- 10+ years of experience in a PR or marketing environment.
- Proven experience of delivering successful B2B strategies on an international level.
- Hands-on approach delivering strategic and tactical outcomes across the strategic planning process and its implementation.
- Facilitate effective growth across multiple strategic channels to build effective Marketing and PR relationships.
- Ability to lead and mentor a proactive collaborative team whilst facilitating effective internal and external stakeholder communication.
Are you keen on joining a company that drives growth with diversity and inclusion at the heart of it? Then this is the gig for you! If this excites you then please get in touch for more information.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter