A Digital Agency are looking for a Head of External PR & Communications to play a pivotal role in the supporting the growth of the business as well as leading, developing and delivering the over plan for external profile and brand management. We have so much more exciting stuff to tell you about this role, read on to find out more ……
Our client is a Digital Transformation Product Agency who work with some of the world's largest brands including automotive, FMCG, Pharma, financial services, utilities, telecoms and more. Now part of a larger group, DNA Recruit's client collaborate globally with businesses through creating and building innovative digital products which help improve their customer's experiences and growth and who are ranked as No1 in multiple awards in 2021.
The Head of External - PR & Communications EMEA will proactively generate ideas and develop communication programmes, resonating with their growth audiences, ensuring connectivity with other areas of the business and the wider group. The Head of External - PR & Communication will meet regularly with key stakeholders to develop new approaches to drive the agency's external profile and communications across EMEA. They will be working alongside the group's global teams to ensure brand consistency and realise equity (developing a brand champion programme alongside the internal communications team) in EMEA and are responsible for ensuring all copy is drafted within brand guidelines and company tone and language for the audience; supporting the wider marketing team by leading on and editing copy-writing for projects and programmes, including events (developing segmented messaging, invites and banners) and direct mailers/invites/communications; developing and overseeing the agency's EMEA website to ensure it is up to date and content is relevant and pertinent to all audiences. Other duties include but are not limited are:
- Leading the account management of the EMEA PR agency to ensure delivery of a comprehensive programme of activity which supports growth and raises brand awareness (linking to content, events, and wider CI&T communications).
- Working with global teams to identify opportunities and synergies together with others across the organisation to drive brand awareness and support growth via innovative PR approaches.
- Identifying opportunities to drive new business through media targeting and developing ideas for articles to support growth.
- Identifying and overseeing a spokesperson programme to support PR - setting up interviews and briefings to champion thought leadership.
- Building a list of article ideas for consideration and supporting the development and drafting of articles where needed.
- Sharing media coverage with the appropriate teams and reporting success and managing KPIs of the team and agency.
- Brand/Copywriting/Collateral/investor relations.
- Brand ambassador, identifying others across the business to support delivery of brand and realise equity, and supporting the group globally.
- Developing and delivering a comprehensive award-winning programme for the organisation, ensuring entries are developed and delivered on time, and working with the wider marketing team to promote wins / nominations across appropriate channels.
Is it you?
The Head of External - PR & Communications must have experience of leading teams within a growth environment within a digital agency, and who understands the planning processes and structures in order to support the teams delivery and challenge approaches to improve campaigns. They have excellent time and project management skills to oversee and support the delivery of multiple projects at the same time. Essential is experience of developing compelling copy and delivering PR programmes that meet new business targets and demonstrable experience in PR and communications, copywriting management and delivery (Project Management, KPI management, dashboard development, process improvement).
- Experience of managing and motivating teams across multiple locations with different skill sets and needs.
- Experience of developing marketing approaches and ensuring consistency across teams, including messaging, planning and establishing ways of working.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions to ensure project success.
- Additional European language an advantage, but not essential (French, Spanish, German, Portuguese).
Salary: £80K + bonus & benefits
This is an exciting opportunity with exciting prospects and benefits as well as working with an award winner of the "Best Place to Work". One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: 10338
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.